Sunday, June 9, 2013

contoh percakapan bahasa inggris


TOURIST: Good morning. Have you any room vacant?

RECEPTIONIST: Yes, sir. Double or single?

TOURIST: I want one double.

RECEPTIONIST: I have a double room on the second floor.

TOURIST: Oh, but I wanted to have one on the ground floor, or the first floor.

RECEPTIONIST: Let me see if I can . . . I'm sorry, sir. There's no double room vacant at the moment either on the ground or on the first floor. But I wonder if' you could wait till the check-out time. I'll have two vacancies then. Could I book one of the rooms for you in advance, sir?

TOURIST: Yes, I don't mind waiting for an hour or so. What's your check-out time?

RECEPTIONIST: It's 12 noon, and it's already a quarter past eleven. So you'll have to wait for less than an hour, sir.

TOURIST: How come? My watch shows ten minutes to eleven! That means there's more than an hour to go. I'm not going to wait. . .

RECEPTIONIST: I'm afraid your watch is a little too slow, sir. My watch makes 11.20 now. I set the time only a few minutes before you came.

TOURIST: Oh, dear, there's something wrong with my watch. You're right. I'll wait for some time.

RECEPTIONIST: Thank you, sir. Would you take a seat, on the sofa over there?

TOURIST: Oh, but I don't know anything about the facilities you provide here.

RECEPTIONIST: Don't worry about that, sir. Here's a brochure giving all information about the hotel. On page ten, you'll find everything about the rooms.

TOURIST: Thank you, young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment